Captain-Hook-28Captain-Hook-28

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zelda Timeline Zelda Timeline

Great

Despite what other people say I enjoyed listening to the entire song with the credits so I see no need to reduce it. Also, great idea and it was awesome to watch, remembering all of my old adventures. But don't you think the new one makes link look a little weird? I don't know but i don't like it very much.

Blario - Episode 1 Blario - Episode 1

Very Good

I am excited to see the sequels.

The Thin Red Line The Thin Red Line

Two things

You should have said "aN EZ3 Film" no "a ez3.."
also #2 is a bit of an easter egg...if you soom in the red line is no longer so "thin"
I win.

CC's True Intentions CC's True Intentions

That was pretty funny..

Well done....maybe people, when rating movies, should not look solely at the message but also the tools used to convey it and the quality of that as well.
I just find that not everyone does that, and they should.

Blam Club V EZ3 - trailer Blam Club V EZ3 - trailer

Not bad.

Maybe its me but too many people are trying to cash in on the fact that people hate ez3 by making movies like this.
People just make anti EZ3 movies because they know it will get high votes.

XiaoXiao:A New Beginning XiaoXiao:A New Beginning

Good

I was impressed with your 3d camera spins they were almost like the real thing....very good.

Ph33r Hook's Crew Ph33r Hook's Crew

Lets see..

1. anyone who uses the term ph33r is a huge loser. You probably shouldn't exist.
2. I don't know if this was a shot at hooks crew or what but the way you make up words doesn't help.
3. Who the hell are you and why are you using us in a movie?
4. Finally, "Ph@nck" (that is about as cool as saying ph33r) this movie was crap. it had a crappy concept, it was done terribly and I don't like you as a person based on your flash. So why don't we all take a step back and realize saying stuff like "teh" of "!!!!111" or whatever it is you morons are saying now is excessively stupid and you should never do it again. So you wanna take on hooks crew in a battle royal? Go for it, we don't mind but don't make a piece of shit like that a make it look to some as if we are behind it. I have seen great movies by EZ3 that involve hook and clock battle, but this a huge piece of fecal matter that disgusts me. Shows what a crap flash maker you are man.

Hook Out.

Frank2982 responds:

1. Any one how ends a review with "Hook Out" is a hugh loser. You probably shouldn't exist.
2. It was a shot at Hook's Crew because they are stupid and funny to laugh at.
3. I am the witty and all around good guy named Frank2982... or FrankClock as some may know me by. And I am using you in a movie cause I ph33r you... really... I do... *holds in laughter*
4. Finally, Capt. Hook. If I did take on the Hook's Crew in a battle royal as you put it, I would probably go to jail for beating up minors and I don't feel like visiting your dad so he can ass rape me like he did to you. And honestly, this is probably a hell of a lot better than any thing EZ3 can shit out.
But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong... oops that's Dennis Miller's line. Uh...
This is FrankClock telling you to "Go suck an Egg, biotch!"

EZ3 Rambles On..again.... EZ3 Rambles On..again....

hahaha

If Hooks Crew was as insignificant as the "clock" crew would have us all believe why do they insist on reviewing our movies or even acknowledging our existance?
Obviously we are more of a threat then they would let on...or they wouldn't even bother.

Hook's Crew Kung-Fu vs CC Hook's Crew Kung-Fu vs CC

Hook here.

It is obvious that anyone who doesn't support this movie is a card carrying clock enthusiast. This means we hate you. You must be destroyed. Despite some people's opinion of the movies quality it is clear that the idea on which it is based, ie: getting rid of clocks (especially segatclock and dwarfinator clocks; those guys are a-holes), is definitely a good one. We feel we are performing the portal a service which it needs drastically: getting rid of the clocks. I can watch a strawberry with a clock in it dance to popular music at home, thats not something i need to see when i come here. So perhaps you should thank us for when the clocks are all gone it is we who will have been responsible.
HOOK OUT!
( no that wasn't a play on words like me saying "hook out" instead of "look out" ((that would have been stupid)) I actually meant "hook is out" or "hook is leaving" or to a lesser extent "bye, this has been captain_hook_28 reporting")

EZ3 responds:

You da'man Hook!

They're Watching... They're Watching...

What's pathetic is the pseudo-intellectuals.

The idiotic population of the portal accuses EZ3 of creating crap flash. Clocks do it all the time. Also, you people (term used loosely) obviously don't understand what the significance of the letters C and B. Although you think you are smart, perhaps you should do a little research before making smart ass remarks.

EZ3 responds: